Come Rest Awhile Substance Abuse Recover For Women
About Come Rest Awhile Substance Abuse Recover For Women
Come Rest Awhile Substance Abuse Recover For Women located in Lake Oswego, OR provides sober housing for women.
Detailed description details:
The mission of Come Rest Awhile is to offer a safe, supportive environment in a family setting for women in recovery of substance abuse.
CRA is for women in recovery who are experiencing a life transition such as:
- Recent completion of a treatment program for substance abuse, but not yet ready to live independently
- New to recovery and desiring strong support and involvement with the 12-step program, and/or
- Experiencing a life crisis and in need of a safe, supportive environment
A monthly fee includes:
- A shared room, food, laundry, and all utilities in a beautiful, furnished home, conveniently located in a safe neighborhood with access to public transportation.
- Volunteer transportation to 12-step meetings, as well as business and medical appointments.
- Information and referrals available upon request.
- Access to information regarding 12 step events, women's retreats and workshops related to recovery.
- On-site management.
Our mission is to offer a safe, supportive environment in a family setting to women in recovery from substance abuse.
Do you know how much Come Rest Awhile Substance Abuse Recover For Women charges?
We cannot guarantee the sober housing costs to be completely accurate. They are displayed for informational purposes for our users.
We have compiled prices provided by users and online research. In order
to obtain actual costs please contact Come Rest Awhile Substance Abuse Recover For Women directly.
Come Rest Awhile Substance Abuse Recover For Women Rental Rates As Posted By Users And Research
|Oct 11, 2023
|Jun 9, 2022
|Jul 21, 2019
|May 27, 2019