Call 800-721-5998 to speak with an alcohol or drug abuse counselor.
» South Jordan
Pivot Point Sober Living for Women
About Pivot Point Sober Living for Women
Pivot Point Sober Living for Women located in South Jordan, UT provides sober housing for women.
Detailed description details:
With two kitchens, dining areas, living rooms, laundry rooms, and 16 beds in a spacious rambler home with a country feel.
Short Term Goals
· To provide affordable sober housing and a safe, productive environment for
women in recovery
· Support our residents in attaining and maintaining individual goals while sustaining
· Help create a smooth transition from institutions, treatment centers, etc.… to
Long Term Goals
· To expand sober living housing in order to meet the needs in our community
· Support residents in this vital part of their recovery by creating a sense of meaning
and purpose through continued outreach via various Recovery communities and
· To help ensure stability, promote empowerment, by providing structure and housing
conducive to long term recovery
Do you know how much Pivot Point Sober Living for Women charges?
We cannot guarantee the sober housing costs to be completely accurate. They are displayed for informational purposes for our users.
We have compiled prices provided by users and online research. In order
to obtain actual costs please contact Pivot Point Sober Living for Women directly.
|No rates added. |
Be the first to contribute!